At Chesterton Grant we work with your interests at the heart of what we do with the aim of helping you to construct and implement a wealth planning strategy that aims to fulfil your financial objectives, whether you are looking to generate new wealth or preserve existing finances.
We believe we adopt an independent and effective approach to investment planning:
- Through a comprehensive process, we determine your risk profile and identify the most appropriate strategy that meets your investment needs
- Top industry experts continually manage your investments
- We continually monitor, realign and report on your portfolio
- We schedule regular face to face meetings to review your needs and objectives
This process is applied to all forms of investment vehicles, including:
- ISAs (Individual Savings Accounts)
- Unit trusts
- Emerging markets
- OEIC’s (Open Ended Investment Companies)
- Money market funds
- Investment trusts
- Tax planning
- Offshore bonds
- ETF’s (Exchange Traded Funds)
- Distribution bonds
- VCT’s (Venture Capital Trusts)
THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY DOES NOT REGULATE NATIONAL SAVINGS & INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
The value of your investments and income from them can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the full amount invested.
What our clients say...
"I can honestly say that after giving Chesterton Grant the go ahead to revamp our financial portfolio the gains on our investment have by far exceeded our expectations. They are constantly searching the financial markets ensuring that our money is always working for us. Many thanks to all concerned."Mr & Mrs Bowen (Liverpool)
Contact us to find out more